March News and links:
(Compiled by Joseph Lambert)
- In the US and Canada Keystone XL opponents promise Trump resistance on a scale never before seen. Link.
- Following his intermittent comments on both the environment and indigenous peoples, Pope Francis says that indigenous people must have the final say on their land. Link.
- Ecuadorian Court issues ruling in World’s first ‘Rights of Nature’ case – a very mixed ruling, with important implications for Rights of Nature. Link.
- Standing Rock activist, Winona LaDuke gives a talk on the Rights of Nature at the University of Oregon. Link.
- We've Broken the Planet: A Case for Liberation Ecology and the Rights of Nature. Link.
- Buen Vivir: A Manifesto for the Rights of Nature. Link.